0

From A Tomboy To A Cheerleader

Posted by Unknown on 4:42 PM in , , , , , , , ,
It feels weird how we used to live the other way than now. 

I went from ZERO to HERO!

I'm a BIG dork in Junior High School. At grade 7, I'm like fairly popular because everybody knows that I can sing and draw and I got some sorta popular friends too. And consider that I'm not that dumb, I'm confident to hang out with them. 

At grade 8, because of my FOOLISHNESS, I became friends with a dorky loner named Gina a.k.a Vagina! I'm unconsciously too kind and GOD, I'M SCREWED!
My life became miserable ever since that time. 
I didn't know that she was lying on the bottom of the social lines.
They're making fun of her cause she's this over the top, disgusting, drama queen.
(*le sigh)

And I DID NOT KNOW THAT.

All I know about her, is that she's miserably kind. I mean kind and caring.
I begged for her food every lunchtime.
I asked for her help every time the laziness comes when it's time to write.
And she's a good listener.
She was acting like that because she doesn't have any friends. Only two friends. Me and my best friend named Pretty.

And in the middle of the semester, shit just happened.
I cutted my hair like a boy. TOMBOY.
Just because I saw a celebrity trends a short hair on television. 
WHAT THE FUCK? I know right?
And since that day, I'm officially a TOMBOY.
F.I.S.H (FUCK IT SHIT HAPPENS)
I lose my attractiveness and my beauty!

You know what they say, "You should be grateful for everything that happens in life"
So because I was a TOMBOY, I acted like a boy. And I accepted that.
It's not like because I was a TOMBOY, I am a lesbian.
OMAGOSH! No way, that's nasty! 
I got a crush too, I'm just straight as an arrow.
But I'm too shy to say it to them, I'm still a girl, and I may scared them with my looks as a TOMBOY :D

I'm the first TOMBOY girl with boyish hair that time.
And I surprised that there's a chick who copied me, being a tomboy.
HAHA not bad for a TOMBOY huh?

And at grade 9, I graduated with shame because of my short hair LOL.
I've got no boyfriend, no fame, no face.
At least I've got new friends, BETTER, than Gina! :D
My best friends are Kezia and Pretty. They're HAWT LMAO.

It's the end of Junior High School.

NOW IT'S PARTAAAAY TIMEEE!
I'm a freakin High Schooler now bitches!!!
Time to shine and to be on top.
It's really tired being the underdog all the time ;)

I started High School with girly look, extension hair, big smile on my face, and bunch of popular girls in my side.
They keep tellin me on how to walk, how to talk, what to do, what to wear, what extracurricular to choose and many more!
I'm feelin so much like a girl, and tingly inside.
Which reminds me of my past, the fact that I'm a TOMBOY.
It's now a nightmare for me.

And one of my friend named Maria, asked me to join the Cheerleading Squad.
And I was like "Okay now it's my chance to prove the world that I'm better than what y'all think of me!". I'm motivated, so, I accepted the offer she gave!
Now I'm a Cheerleader, not bad for an ex-tomboy person ;)

Consider my physique, that I'm a small-petite kinda girl, they voted me as a top person/flyer. It feels great to jump above the others!
I keep practicing with my ICC Gliders Cheerleading Squad, harder and harder.
Every stretches, stunts, jumps, tumblings, contests I feel fiery inside.
It feels great too to hang out with my cheerleader friends, male and female :D
Some of the male cheerleaders are gays, LOL. They're so funny and crazy.

I've got so many friends, from the Cheerleading Squad, School Council Members, and of course my girls! FAMONIZER!

World really is spinning around y'all.
So it's not possible for us to be a better person than who we are now.
Just don't hide your true personality to somebody you're not.
Everybody has their own shine inside their heart. ;)


0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Teenlicious All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.