0

It's Just A Little Crush

Posted by Unknown on 2:14 AM in , , , , , , ,
So last week my cousins went to my hometown, Manado, spent their lil holiday time.
And it was like, four of em.
1 Hole, 3 Sticks. Is that clear enough for y'all?

No?
It means one girl and three guys.

Maybe we can call it some sorta "reunion".
They're 16-23 years old.
And they're all soooo damn HOT!
Goodness, what kinda trick did their parents made in their process?

Kay kay.. So I've got a crush on the third one.
Let's call him "Dylan".
He's handsome, tall, light skin, HOT, tattoo, rich, cars, beautiful eyes, sexy lips, smokes, young adult, but there's one thing pretty odd about him.
He's well kinda quite, he doesn't like to talk too much.

Hell, I mean, He's like "The Man Who Had Everything" except the confidence to talk.
And I'm his opposite. I talk too much :D Besides that, I'm pretty short, tanned skin (Snooki Wannabe ; Flyer Characteristic ; *dot, dot, nobody asks*) and I don't smoke.

U can see the difference here!


LOL right, I look so fucking short -_-
So awkward..
I'm not wearing any high heels there.
GOD WHY, I should wear them when I took that pic. (*le sad)





Dylan is 19 y.o, and he's in university now.
Is it a crime when If I'm in love with my own cousin, in other words my family member?
LMFAO, Hell no. It's just a lil crush :D

He's super quite, and all I did was talk and ask.
That's the only way to make him give reactions.
It was an easy job for me cause I talk too much :D
It's funny that, I fantasizes about him making out and doing ridiculous thing with me.
LOL, it's a teen-thing right? Use your IMAGINATION people.

(F.I.S.H)

That AWKWARD moment when (Not on purpose) I saw him that morning, opened door,  before he woke up.. Man I saw his morning erection!
LMFAO.
And I made some fantasies and stuff, puberty right?
Everything's gonna be funny and entertaining when you have a dirty mind! 
I dunno why, when I see his face, I'm all horny XP
Hello? Remember, "Cousins" ???

Maybe I'm a lil too obsessed with sex huh? But I guess everybody obsesses sex, right?
(*le smiles)

So he left, with the other cousins and his mother just today.
And I'm retarded.
God my precious eye candy's officially gone.
I'll catch him later, when I graduate, next year.

And that's how I loved my own cousin.
Kinda stupid, idiotic. But I heck!


0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Teenlicious All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.