0

Jealousy: The Good and The Bad

Posted by Unknown on 9:31 PM in , , , ,

“Everybody's Jealousy's Fool.”

This is all the BAD things in being jealous to other people.

I see a lot of pretty chicks out there and thinking to myself "Y ME NO PRETTY LIKE THAT BITCH?!" 
God, It's not like that I'm not grateful or something.
It's just, ugh---

FUCK THAT BITCH!


I've NO idea how to describe the difference between "Envy" and "Jealousy". They're both probably just the same shit right?


So lemme explain the situation station here.

It started from a social media called Facebook.
I saw my friend's friend pics and kinda stalked her because she had lots of STUNNING pics in her Facebook.

So basically, we could say that she's well--some kinda Street Model.


AHHH! Angles. Lips. Eyes. Hair. Skin. Height. WHOLE BODY, just PERFECT!

And I did some research that she's a hip-hop dancer too!
Wow, just wow.

But then, I just realized that I've met her somewhere, that time, in a mall, in person

GOSH, now I remember!

She's now 20.

That's why, THAT IS WHY SHE LOOK SO DAMN PRETTEEH.
And what about me?
I'm 16, still a high school student, and obviously a mothafuckin HOBO.

*sigh* life's unfair.

Pretty girls looks pretty and well the other's just ordinary :(
This is so, very, sad peeps.

 I am-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------officially, obviously, definitely pumped here!


The only thing that's GOOD with being JEALOUS is that, we'll try to be a better person than we're now. Although in every ways lol.

Wait till I graduate! I'll make ya suck your own asshole you asshole.

Ah---Jealousy, I've never been better.

Girls, girls, girls...


You'll never gonna understand a girl's heart.

Which is really complicated.


\_(ツ)_/\_(ツ)_/\_(ツ)_/\_(ツ)_/\_(ツ)_/\_(ツ)_/








0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Teenlicious All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.